Monday 19 November 2012

Evergram.

Hello Brides to be,

I was watching the news a few days back and they had a segment on Evergram.

The creator of Evergram wanted to give his son recorded videos at a certain time maybe in a few years or when he is in his late teens. He never saw anything online where you can pre record a message and let loved ones see them.

So he created Evergram a site where you can post a message or video to friends,family and loved ones and pick a day where that person you choose can access them.

This is a FAB idea for weddings. I have created an account and have let my friends and family create a video and both my Fiance and I can access the videos and message on the day of our wedding :)

This is perfect for anyone who is getting marred you can look back and see all the wonderful messages.
I will be also adding this to our invitations :)

For more information head to www.evergram.com


http://www.evergram.com/createevent/?type=wedding&eventId=1790#


No comments:

Post a Comment